Below are certain guidelines set for the authors to follow under the International Journals on Academic Research Publications for WNC Conference administered by GSTF Digital Library (dl4.globalstf.org):
GSTF is committed to keeping articles published in Conference Proceedings through GSTF Digital Library (http://dl4.globalstf.org) By default, GSTF publishes these articles under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial (CC-BY-NC 3.0) license that allows reuse subject only to the use being non-commercial and to the article being fully attributed (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0) to GSTF. Articles funded by certain organizations that mandate publication with a Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY 3.0) license, which may require reuse for commercial purposes are allowed, subject to the article being fully attributed to GSTF.
Access & Archiving
The articles accepted for publication are archived in GSTF Digital Library (dl4.globalstf.org)
Confidentiality: Articles received for review are treated as confidential documents. The editor must ensure that the information submitted by the authors is kept secret and sharing it only with those involved in the evaluation, review, and publication processes.
Copyright: Authors should ensure that their works are entirely original and previously unpublished. Authors should ensure that their work does not contain plagiarized content and are not under copyright elsewhere (in whole or part). GSTF requires the authors to grant exclusive world-wide license in perpetuity, in all forms, format and media to a) publish b) distribute c) display d) store e) reprint f) translate into other languages and reproduce the paper g) the inclusion of electronic links to the paper to third party material where-ever it may be hosted h) and/or license to any third party to do any or all of the above.
The authors may use their papers for non-commercial purposes by acknowledging first publication in GSTF Conference Proceedings and giving full reference and/or web link as appropriate.
Promptness: A reviewer who feels that he/she is unqualified to review the research reported in a manuscript or reviewer feels it is not possible for him/her to complete review the manuscript within stipulated time, he/she should notify the editor and excuse himself from the review process.
Multiple Publication: Authors are not allowed to submit their research papers to several Conference Proceedings publication at the same time and should not publish articles describing essentially the same research in more than one Conference Proceedings or first publication as it constitutes unethical publishing behavior and is unacceptable. Editors of the GSTF reserve the right to reject such manuscript.
Misconduct: All articles submitted to GSTF will be scrutinized for any plagiarism and/or academic misconduct. GSTF will investigate complaints received against an author and may request the author to clarify and/or reject the submission for review. However, the editor should not reject papers based on suspicions; they should have proof of misconduct.
Reporting Standards: Articles submitted must be original research work and must present an accurate account of the work performed and the results, followed by an objective discussion of the significance of the work. Fraudulent or knowingly making inaccurate statements constitute unethical behavior and are unacceptable for any publication in the GSTF.
Acknowledgement of Sources
Proper acknowledgment of the work of others must always be given. Authors should cite publications that have been influential in determining the nature of the reported work.
Authors can appeal against the editorial decisions about their submissions. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. GSTF will respond to appeals from authors within 2-3 weeks.
From inception, GSTF receives revenue from a range of sources which includes rights, royalties, training programs, professional certifications programs, consulting, government and/or private funding and/or grants, sponsorships, conferences, the sale of reprints, and open access publication fees. Separation is maintained between the editorial team and the advertising and sponsorship sales teams.
GSTF Conference Proceedings do not generate any income via subscription fees or from pay per view. The publication fees of the Conference Proceedings will subsidize costs involved in provision and maintenance of publication infrastructure, operational and administrative costs including print and shipping, processing of manuscripts through peer-reviews, hosting services of the on-line libraries amongst others. The author may be able to defray the processing fees by securing funds from their institutions and/or research funding.
Permission for Authors:
Authors of GSTF Conference Proceedings may use their articles for non-commercial purposes without written approval from GSTF but must acknowledge first publication in GSTF Conference Proceedings and must include a full reference ad/or web-link else will be in violation of the license.
Permission to reuse for Third Parties:
Anyone else other the authors of the original research paper who intends to reproduce a GSTF conference proceedings must seek permission from GSTF by writing to email@example.com
- Prospective authors are invited to submit original papers not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Submissions will be judged on Appropriateness of the Topic, Conceptual Adequacy/ Mastery of Relevant Literature, Technical Adequacy (if applicable), Clarity of Presentation and Significance of Contribution to the Field.
- All articles submitted to GSTF conference proceedings will be checked for plagiarism and must be submitted through EasyChair.
- Submissions will go through independent and professional “Blind Peer Review” process.
- Authors will be notified via email on the outcome of the review process.
- Authors can appeal for re-submission (after updating their manuscript as suggested by the reviewers) for further consideration.
- Reviewers are expected to handle submitted a manuscript with confidence. Editors will periodically monitor the processes and advise reviewers on ensuring compliance with academic integrity, ethical conduct and in enforcing academic rigor.
CODE OF ETHICS
GSTF is in recognition of the importance of the technologies that affecting the quality of life throughout the world, and in accepting a personal obligation to scientific communities that we serve, do hereby commit ourselves to the highest ethical and professional conduct and agree:
- Contribute to society and human well-being: To improve the understanding of technology and scientific research.
- Give proper credit for intellectual property: To seek, accept, and offer honest criticism of scientific work, to acknowledge and correct errors, and to credit proper the contributions of others;
- Be fair and take action not to discriminate: To treat all persons fairly regardless of such factors as race, religion, gender, disability, age, or national origin;
- Avoid harm to others: To avoid injuring others, their property, reputation, or employment by false or malicious action;
- Respect the privacy of others: To assist colleagues and co-workers in their professional development and to support them in following this code of ethics.
- Honor confidentiality: Accept and provide an appropriate professional review.
- Be honest and trustworthy: Improve public understanding of computing and its consequences.
- Manage personnel and resources to design and build information systems that enhance the quality of working life.