WNC 2014 Best Paper Award
Best Research Paper
Dr. Clare Harvey
Eastern Institute of Technology
Mrs. Rhonda McKelvie
Safe Staffing Healthy Workplace Division
Dr. Mary Lou King
University of Calgary-Qatar
Best Student Paper
Ms. Jessica Asaro
Saginaw Valley State Unviersity
Global Science and Technology Forum
Nursing practice is both a science and an art. It requires scientific skill yet demands a strong background in the social sciences and humanities. Nursing makes a significant contribution to the health maintenance, health promotion and well-being of individuals, local communities and populations. A major challenge for current and future nursing practice, education and management is to address health for all and work towards equity and access to health care. Nursing Conference aims to explore advances in nursing practice, management and education in relation to health disparities as well as a breadth of other topics. WNC will provide an opportunity for nursing practitioners and educators to exchange research evidence, models of best practice and innovative ideas.
||Prof. Violeta Lopez
Professor and Director of Education
Alice Lee Centre for Nursing Studies
Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
National University of Singapore
• The Conference Proceedings (all accepted papers of the conference) Print ISSN: 2315-4330, E-Periodical ISSN: 2315-4349 will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb, will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect
and Cabell's Directories will be likely indexed by Pub Med Central mongst others, where applicable.
• Journal: All authors attending the conference will be invited to publish in the GSTF Journal of Nursing and Healthcare (JNHC) Print ISSN 2345-718X, E-periodical ISSN 2345-7198 on complimentary basis. All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. JNHC is hosted on Springer’s Open Access publishing platform for independent journals – Global Science Journals (GSJ). and will be indexed by PubMed Central (PMC) In addition, it will be indexed by CAS, EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb, Cabell's Directories and amongst others, where applicable.
• Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "Contemporary Issues in Nursing: An International Perspective". The editor of the book is Assoc. Prof. Chris Kewley and published by GSTF.
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the
award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• WNC 2015 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the WNC 2015. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic
will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
GSTF is a proud partner of 35 Universities around the globe. For a complete list of GSTF Partner Universities, please visit: http://www.globalstf.org/partner-universities.php